بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
By Shaykh Abū ʿAmr ʿAbdul-Karīm bin Aḥmad al-ʿUmarī al-Ḥajūrī حفظه الله
Transcribed by: Abū ʿAbdur-Raḥmān Nawwās al-Hindī حفظه الله
Translated by: Abū Fajr ʿAbdul Fattāh bin ʿUthmān حفظه الله
Including answers for the following questions:
- Ash-Shaykh Yaḥyā is not a Muftī (a scholar of legal verdicts) nor from the Kibārul Ulamā (the major scholars), so it is best to seek knowledge from the Kibārul Ulamā of Saudi?
- Ash-Shaykh Yaḥyā’s disparagement on ʿAbdur-Raḥmān al-ʿAdenī is not accepted due to it being Jarh, disparagement of fellow peers, so it requires the ruling of Kibārul Ulamā on it and the same thing relating to ash-Shaykh Muḥammad bin ʿAbdul-Wahhāb al-Waṣṣābī?
- How has ash-Shaykh Abū ʿAmr al-Ḥajūrī and ash-Shaykh Zayd al-Waṣṣābī disparaged ʿAbdul-Bārī Fatḥullāh al-Hindī based upon one encountering/meeting (between them) despite the fact that ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ was patient upon Abil-Ḥasan for several years?
- The refutation upon Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth is not accepted since ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ did not refute them despite the fact that ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ himself used to be with this Jamʿiyyah in India for four years, whereas ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ is on the level of being Shaykh Yaḥyā’s teacher?
- Verily after the visit of the Two Noble Shaykhs, Abū ʿAmr ʿAbdul-Karīm al-Ḥajūrī and Zayd al-Waṣṣābī to India many good has occurred, whereas some of the brothers began to travel to seek knowledge in Dammāj while in reality some of them have already traveled and have remained (there) for many years and benefited, all praise is due to Allāh, The Exalted, The Most High. However due to the stance of some of the people, such as ash-Shaykh Waṣī-ullāh ʿAbbās, may Allāh give him at-tawfīq, regarding the Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth and regarding him intermingling with Zākir Nāik and so forth of the issues which the brothers there are confused in, as a result of this some of them have begun to keep away from the salafī brothers and some of them began to intermingle with Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth. So how should our stance be towards these (individuals)?
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك وأشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت وأستغفرك وأتوب إليك