بــســـم الــلــه الــرحــمــن الــرحـــيــم
All praise belongs to Allāh, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allāh, as for what follows;
When Muḥammad bin Ḥizām -may Allāh guide him-, revealed his new path that contradicts the way of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah, our Shaykh Yahyā -may Allāh protect him and bless him and his efforts towards knowledge, action and calling to it-, contacted me. He said, “Muḥammad Ḥizām is not drawing you all towards that which is sought.” We were committed to advising him and guiding him. Because many people will preoccupy you with “What’s with him and what do you criticize him for? Does it exit him from the fold of (Ahlus-)Sunnah or does it not?”
Alhamdulillāh. He praised the ḥizbīs (partisans)¹, and the ḥizbīs praised him², and we’re done. The ḥizbīs do not praise except a ḥizbī. And the ḥizbī praises the ḥizbīs. This is the gist of it.
So if someone were to say, what do you criticize regarding him, we say we criticize ḥizbīyyah (partisanship). We do not see his affection except for the ḥizbīs. This is a principle endorsed by the Prophet ﷺ for the companions -may Allāh’s pleasure be upon them- and he vindicated Mālik bin ad-Dukhshum³ by what Allāh informed him of and revealed to him. And constituted a principle, a basic principle,
By Allāh, he harmed none but himself. The salafī da’wah is moving ahead by the Grace of Allāh -the Exalted and the Majestic-, by His providing it success, help and support.
After his praise for others, he came forth as waiting for praise and that too from whom? The ḥizbiyyūn. From Muḥammad [titled] al-Imām, who had praises for the Rāfidhā (Shi’a)⁴. His is not a praise to be pleased with in the first place. ‘Abdul ‘Azīz al-Bura’ī is also of the same category.⁵ By Allāh, their praise of a person is something for him (to look into).
So proceed forth to knowledge and action, may Allāh bless you. And all praises belong to Allāh.
Shaykh Abū Muhammad ‘Abdul Ḥamīd az-Zuʿkurī al-Ḥajūrī حفظه الله
15th Jamād al-Ūlā 1443H, Masjid as-Sahābah, Al-Ghaidah, Al-Mahrā, Yemen
Abu Āsiyah Mużaffar Al-Hindī -may Allāh forgive him and his parents and his mashāyikh and the Muslims-
- Ibn Hizām praises al-Yāfi’ī: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ykvn7LaZiZvZSuTSwylH9t6TV2pWwMeP
- Muhammad ar-Raymī (the one titled al-Imām) praises Ibn Hizām: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YiLFRVIbEEpo39LYRzh3pwcIrH4JYWaf
- Narrated `Itban bin Malik: who was one of the companions of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) and one of the Ansar’s who took part in the battle of Badr: I came to Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) and said, “O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) I have weak eyesight and I lead my people in prayers. When it rains the water flows in the valley between me and my people so I cannot go to their mosque to lead them in prayer. O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)! I wish you would come to my house and pray in it so that I could take that place as a Musalla. Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said. “Allah willing, I will do so.” Next day after the sun rose high, Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) and Abu Bakr came and Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) asked for permission to enter. I gave him permission and he did not sit on entering the house but said to me, “Where do you like me to pray?” I pointed to a place in my house. So Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) stood there and said, ‘Allahu Akbar’, and we all got up and aligned behind him and offered a two-rak`at prayer and ended it with Taslim. We requested him to stay for a meal called “Khazira” which we had prepared for him. Many members of our family gathered in the house and one of them said, “Where is Malik bin Al-Dukhaishin or Ibn Al-Dukhshun?” One of them replied, “He is a hypocrite and does not love Allah and His Apostle.” Hearing that, Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Do not say so. Haven’t you seen that he said, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’ for Allah’s sake only?” He said, “Allah and His Apostle know better. We have seen him helping and advising hypocrites.” Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire for those who say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’ for Allah’s sake only.” Sahīh Al-Bukhārī 425
- Muhammad ar-Raymī هداه الله praises the heads of the Rāfidāh from the mimbar: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z7oyPpafEbIagbD-Y7-y3-nqxads3Pzi
- Abdul Azīz Al-Bura’ī praises Ibn Hizām هداهما الله: https://app.box.com/s/47zg3xbv2qyl6jkbd2vy5i0757tb0jz2
البرهان على حزبية ابن حزام
الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله أما بعد
حين أظهر محمد بن حزام هداه الله طريقته الجديدة المخالفة لسير أهل السنة والجماعة، اتصل بي شيخنا يحيى حفظه الله وبارك فيه وفي جهوده العلمية والعملية والدعوية. وقال “لا يجُرُّكم محمد حزام إلى المرادة”. والتزمنا نصيحته وتوجيهه. لأن كثيرا من الناس سيشغلك “ما عنده وما تنتقدون عليه؟ وهل هذه تخرجه من السنة او لا تخرجه من السنة؟” والحمد لله
اصبح يثني على الحزبيين ويثني عليه حزبيون وانتهينا. فالحزبيون لا يثنون إلا على حزبي. والحزبي يثني على الحزبيين. باختصار القول.
فاذا ما قال أحدهم ما تنتقدون عليه نقول ننتقد الحزبية. ما نرى وُده إلا مع الحزبيين. وهذه قاعدة أقر عليها النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم الصحابة رضوان الله عليهم. وإنما زكّى مالك بن الدخشم لِما علَّمه الله وما اطْلَعهُ الله عليه، وألف قاعدة، قاعدة أصيلة
“من خفيت علينا بدعته لم تخفى علينا أُلفته”
فوالله ما ضر إلا نفسه. الدعوة السلفية سائرة إلى الأمام بفضل الله عز وجل وتوفيقه وعونه ونصره. بعد أن كان يثني على غيره اصبح ينتظر الثناء وممن؟ من الحزبيين. من محمد الامام قد أثنى على الرافضة. لا يفرح بثنائه أصلا، عبد العزيز البرعي من هذا الصنف. والله إن ثنائهم على الشخص شيئ له. فسيروا بارك الله فيكم الى العلم والعمل. والحمد لله.