Daurah Ahlus-Sunnah at Dār al-Qur’ān wal-Ḥadīth, Perlis, Malaysia
Shaykh Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān on the situation of Muslims in Burma
🔝Very Valuable Muḥāḍarah (Arabic with English Translation)
💡Topic: A Reminder on some of the favors of Allāh سبحانه وتعالى [ Part – I ]
🔊 Speaker: The noble brother Abū Sulaymān Khālid al-Ḥātimī -May Allāh preserve him-
📍 Delivered at Dār al-Qur’ān wal-Ḥadīth, Perlis, Malaysia after Ṣalātul-Maghrib
📅Recorded on 12th Dhul-Qa’dah 1438H (4/8/2017)
Shared by the brother Abū Julaybīb Sājid bin Naṣruddīn as-Srīlankī -أصلح الله سريرته-
محاضرة قيمة جدا مع الترجمة باللغة الإنكليزية؛ بعنوان:-
[التذكير ببعض نعم الله سبحانه وتعالى]
لأخينا الفاضل:- أبي سليمان خالد الحاتمي حفظه الله تعالى ورعاه
ألقيت بعد صلاة المغرب في دار القرآن والحديث ببرليس ماليزيا -حرسها الله-
سجلت هذه المادة بتاريخ: ١٢ ذي القعدة ١٤٣٨هـ.
p dir=”rtl”>نقلها لكم :-
أَبُو جُلَيْبِيب سَاجِدٌ بْنُ نَصْرٌ الدَّيْن السِّرِيلَانْكِي -أصلح الله سريرته-.
Imām Muqbil bin Hādī al-Wādi’ī رحمه الله clarifies the importance of returning to the scholars
ʿAlī -May Allāh be pleased with him- said,
“A people will love me until they enter the Hellfire due to their (extreme) love for me, and a people will hate me until they enter the Hellfire due to their hatred for me.”
– Kitāb Faḍāʾil aṣ-Ṣaḥābah 2/565 no.952, Kitāb as-Sunnah no.983 of Ibn Abī ʿĀṣim. Graded by Al-Albānī in Ẓilāl al-Jannah with a Ṣaḥīḥ chain of narration upon the condition of the two Shaykhs (al-Bukhārī and Muslim).
Ali -May Allāh be pleased with him- said,
“Destroyed are two (kinds of) men, the one who loves me excessively and the one who slanders me hatefully.”
- Kitāb Faḍāʾil aṣ-Ṣaḥābah 2/571 no.964, Kitāb as-Sunnah no.984 of Ibn Abī ʿĀṣim. Graded Ḥasan chain of narration by Al-Albānī in Ẓilāl al-Jannah.
قال علي رضي الله عنه : ( ليحبني قوم حتى يدخلوا النار في ، وليبغضني قوم حتى يدخلوا النار في بغضي ).
قال الألباني في “ظلال الجنة” (983) : [ إسناده صحيح على شرط الشيخين ] .
عن أبي حبرة قال : سمعت عليا يقول : ( يهلك في رجلان مفرط في حبي ومفرط في بغضي ).
قال الألباني في “ظلال الجنة” (984) : [ إسناده حسن ] .
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the following treatise, we are going to clarify some Qawā’id (Principles) which some of our Muslim brothers have innovated by themselves, for which no proofs can be found within the Qur’ān and the Sunnah. What is very saddening is that some of these innovated Qawā‘id have entered into most of the Salafi communities around the world.
The truth is that there is a big misunderstanding between the people. If you observe the situation of most of the Salafi brothers in this Fitnah, we see that they have not taken the methodology of the Salaf but rather have made Taqlīd (blind following) of certain individuals.
Some of the points which will be clarified in this treatise, if Allāh wills, are as follows:
- The meaning of al-Kibār al-‘Ulamā (Major Scholars)
Our attitude towards the Kibār al-‘Ulamā
Tawaqquf, its meaning and its ruling
Supporting the Haq and Refuting the Bātil is from among the principles of Ahlus-Sunnah
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
By Shaykh Abū ʿAmr ʿAbdul-Karīm bin Aḥmad al-ʿUmarī al-Ḥajūrī حفظه الله
Transcribed by: Abū ʿAbdur-Raḥmān Nawwās al-Hindī حفظه الله
Translated by: Abū Fajr ʿAbdul Fattāh bin ʿUthmān حفظه الله
Including answers for the following questions:
- Ash-Shaykh Yaḥyā is not a Muftī (a scholar of legal verdicts) nor from the Kibārul Ulamā (the major scholars), so it is best to seek knowledge from the Kibārul Ulamā of Saudi?
- Ash-Shaykh Yaḥyā’s disparagement on ʿAbdur-Raḥmān al-ʿAdenī is not accepted due to it being Jarh, disparagement of fellow peers, so it requires the ruling of Kibārul Ulamā on it and the same thing relating to ash-Shaykh Muḥammad bin ʿAbdul-Wahhāb al-Waṣṣābī?
- How has ash-Shaykh Abū ʿAmr al-Ḥajūrī and ash-Shaykh Zayd al-Waṣṣābī disparaged ʿAbdul-Bārī Fatḥullāh al-Hindī based upon one encountering/meeting (between them) despite the fact that ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ was patient upon Abil-Ḥasan for several years?
- The refutation upon Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth is not accepted since ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ did not refute them despite the fact that ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ himself used to be with this Jamʿiyyah in India for four years, whereas ash-Shaykh Rabīʿ is on the level of being Shaykh Yaḥyā’s teacher?
- Verily after the visit of the Two Noble Shaykhs, Abū ʿAmr ʿAbdul-Karīm al-Ḥajūrī and Zayd al-Waṣṣābī to India many good has occurred, whereas some of the brothers began to travel to seek knowledge in Dammāj while in reality some of them have already traveled and have remained (there) for many years and benefited, all praise is due to Allāh, The Exalted, The Most High. However due to the stance of some of the people, such as ash-Shaykh Waṣī-ullāh ʿAbbās, may Allāh give him at-tawfīq, regarding the Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth and regarding him intermingling with Zākir Nāik and so forth of the issues which the brothers there are confused in, as a result of this some of them have begun to keep away from the salafī brothers and some of them began to intermingle with Jamʿiyyah Ahlil-Ḥadīth. So how should our stance be towards these (individuals)?
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك وأشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت وأستغفرك وأتوب إليك